Wednesday, May 9, 2007

This doesn't count!

Deadline day doesn't count so don't judge me. I barely had time to stand up, much less worry about eating. Here's the rundown of crazy bad shit I ate Tuesday.

Diet Pepsi
Diet Pepsi
Diet Pepsi
Diet Pepsi
Diet Pepsi
Some of that chicken pizza I got "to go" from Open City
Chicken lo mein
ummm...Diet Coke
Most of a Ritter Sport milk chocolate bar
My dignity

And today I was on what Kendra from the Girls Next Door called a "sleep diet," sleeping til forever b/c I was so exhausted from the night before I didn't have time to eat. So all I had today was half of a Hennessy and Coke. Because it was THERE, ok?

Oh but now I really need to go eat some real food because I'm starving. I just caught myself going to the Melting Pot website just so I can DROOL over everything. And I should go to the gym at some point too.

No comments: