Sunday, May 6, 2007

The question isn't what I ate. It's what DIDN'T I eat....

Oy veh. This blog is supposed to be all about the betterment of me. And yet, through reading over all the posts, I can see that I'm not getting better, I'm descending into a mad eating frenzy.....

This morning:
Small skim mocha
1 Apple

Sort-of exercise: The 3-mile walk for diabetes

At the Tabard Inn for brunch (sin, sin, sin - but we were treated to it after the walk)
Small salad with raw spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers
3 slices of bacon
2 pieces of sausages
Diet Coke
About 3 slices of bread with butter
1 muffin
A small sugar-covered donut with a whole bunch of whipped cream

After a very long nap (got up early today for the walk):
Sandwich - 2 slices white bread, 12 pepperoni slices
8-ounce can of Pepsi

Over at our neighbor's apartment:
2-3 glasses of wine (hard to measure) (Zinfandel and Shiraz)
A whole bunch of Cheez-Its
About 2 slices of bread smeared with hummus
About 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, 3 strawberries

No comments: