Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I love me some Booeymonger's

Today this enterprising reporter was out and about covering a press conference. This required a little morning jolt, to get my reporting wheelies rolling. This morning I had:

A lovely, Healthy breakfast of: Tiny (8 ounce) Pepsi can, and 9 pepperoni slices on slice of white bread

After the press conference, I decided there's nothing better than sitting outside of Booeymonger's on a warm day, watching the passersby and reading and crap like that. At BOOYAH!monger, I had a:

Grilled chicken sandwich on toasted wheat bread, with honey mustard, onions and romaine lettuce. I also had 2 bottles of Kiwi-Strawberry Snapple. It was so refreshingly delicious I had to have a second one.

EXERCISE:

25 minutes bike thing/spinning
10 minutes elliptical
11 sit-ups

And I decided not to go to the abs class at the gym because it was full of muscled gay men. I'm lame.

134.5 lbs.

No comments: