Thursday, May 24, 2007

There's no such thing as a free lunch? WRONG

Breakfast:
A bunch of apple slices

Lunch, at work: (it was free!)
Slice of bread (healthy-looking, not sure which kind) w/ 4 pieces of ham
1 slice of tomato
2 yummy gooey brownie-things

Later, at work: (more gloriously free food due to birthdays/etc.)
1 small piece of chocolate cake
Diet Coke

Dinner:
2 soft steak tacos at Cal Tor
Chips n salsa
Ice Tea

Party food:
A bunch of cherries
A bunch of cherry tomatoes
White wine

Later "I totally regret eating this but I was slightly tipsy so I bought it" food:
McDonalds double cheeseburger
4 chicken nuggets w/ honey mustard
Diet Coke and Hennessy

(C'mon, readers, make me feel bad!! I totally shouldn't have done that.)

EXERCISE: 20 minutes elliptical, 10 sit-ups

3 comments:

assmar said...

I think I ate that exact thing today. Except I got home and then I ate 10 fig newtons and a salad. Sometimes a lady's just got to eat 10 fig newtons and a motherf**king salad.

assmar said...

Oh, sorry, I missed your request to "make you feel bad." I'll make up for it next time.

J.B. West said...

Those weren't "brownie thingies." They were cookies with chocolate on them. Dar.