Monday, June 18, 2007

Let's play ketchup

Hello my poor neglected blog, my sweet examined ass. Yes, I know how long it's been. Time flies when you're not blogging. And I know you've missed me and probably stayed up for many nights crying into your virtual pillow about me. It's not that I don't love you, bloggie dearest, it's that... well, I've been cheating on you with my other activities, such as, ya know, REAL LIFE.

But thankfully, I can recall a good amount of what I've eaten for the last 2 weeks!

Monday, June 4
Lunch: McDonald's, grilled chicken sandwich, fries, Diet Coke
Dinner: Lauriol Plaza small chicken quesadilla, swirl margarita


Tuesday, June 5
Breakfast: skim mocha at Starbucks, croissant
Lunch: chicken sandwich w/ lettuce, onion, honey mustard, Diet Coke
Dinner: 3-4 cold pieces of barbeque chicken pizza, Diet Coke


Wednesday, June 6
Breakfast/Lunch: Mango smoothie
Dinner: Pad See Eu with chicken, Sala Thai, Diet Coke
Later: sandwich on hamburger bun, 3 skinny salami pieces, Diet Coke

Exercise: 1 hour yoga

Thursday, June 7
Breakfast: Bottle of mocha frapuccino
Lunch: A whole bunch of watermelon slices, 3/4 of a milk chocolate Ritter Sport
Happy hour: A whole bunch of wine at Vidalia
Dinner: white rice, ~4 chicken skewers, Diet Coke

Exercise: 25 minutes elliptical

Friday, June 8
Breakfast: Bottle of mocha frapuccino
Lunch: 1 piece cold cheese pizza, bag of Fritos, can of Nestea ice tea
Dinner: Hamburger and fries? A bunch of Midori sours?

(This is where my recollection gets hazy because I didn't write it down. I'm going to skip ahead to today because I'm too lazy to remember all this. I do know, however, that I went to the gym on the elliptical 3 times since then, twice for 20 minutes and once for 40.)

Ahem, also. Weight: 131

Monday, June 18 (today!)
Breakfast: skim mocha at Starbucks, croissant
Lunch: Pad see eu with chicken, 2 Diet Cokes
Dinner: Half of a cold chicken sandwich, slice of cold barbeque chicken pizza, Diet Coke

No comments: