Friday, June 1, 2007

Big and Nasty

Today I was basically yanked out of bed by several repeated phone calls from an unnamed friend imploring me to drive her to shady parts of town to drop off her crap because she's moving. I love my friend and all but ... driving for 2 hours is NOT conducive to good eating/ass-shaking. Therefore...

Lunch: Big and Tasty at McDonalds, French Fries, Diet Coke.

Later, I went to dinner at Georgia Brown's and got:
A sweet biscuit thing with butter
Fried Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
A few tiny bits of crab in Gazpacho soup (I did not finish the soup, for it was too spicy)
Ice Tea
An alcoholic lemonade thingy which tasted amazing (I recommend this restaurant, ladies and gentlemen. Very attentive service. Although, since I don't get to get out to classy restaurants that often, maybe "good service" for me just means "doesn't spit on me.")

Later, at moving-friend's apartment:
1 glass of champagne

No comments: