Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Surprise Return!



Hello! I still exist. I make slightly fewer terrible life decisions now that I'm no longer 22/23. Gah, no wonder I was getting fat. Looking back at what I ate back then...well, I'm happy to still be alive, much less have fingers that aren't so engorged that I can't type.

Anyway, I also still eat, and recently I've been on a bit of a "let's lose weight to look cuter" mission. Since there's no way in hell I'll ever actually stick to a prescribed diet, the plan has basically been not to be a douchebag and stuff myself with Fritos every day. After a couple of months of this, I've been feeling better, but I'm far from perfect at it. Let's start with what I ate today...

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Breakfast:
Grande skim cinnamon dolce latte, no whip (as you can see, I'm still a sad, pathetic Starbucks addict)
3 Madeleine cookies ("fat bombs")
Box of apple juice

Lunch:
Small cup of chicken/tomato/pepper yummy soup from Brooklyn Bagel
Bagel with butter
Mango Snapple

Dinner:
Bowl of chicken-flavored Ramen + 1 Thin 'n' Trim Chipotle & Peach Salsa sausage link (delicious...)

No comments: